Welcome, let our team of vapeheads inform and enlighten you on the use and control of using a vaporizer for marijuana. We’re creating a vaporizer community for everyone. Using a marijuana vaporizer is the healthiest way for users to ingest medical marijuana or recreational weed in vapor form. Vaporizers can be used to consume a wide variety of dry herbs, oils, extracts and concentrates. There are many types of marijuana vaporizers. The two basic desktop dry herb electronic vaporizers are balloon and whip style. Balloon style, where you toke out of a (forced air) filled up bag of vapor. Whip style (tube) where the toke is on demand vapor. There are many types of portable vaporizers for sale. Portable dry herb vaporizers and pen vaporizer for wax to name a couple. They’ll vaporize oils, extracts and concentrates of all types. Basic heat sources for vaporizers are ceramic, glass, metal, and butane. While new technology utilizes UAV-Free Halogen light source to vaporize your marijuana. You should familiarize yourself on using a vaporizer when starting out. Everyone has the manufacturer details. We actually use them for 30 days then review the vaporizers. It’s our pleasure letting you know about the 420 results to help you buy. Buy marijuana vaporizers for sale online to take advantage of huge brand name vaporizer selections. Enjoy low wholesale prices with price matching. Take advantage of easy online ordering methods with free shipping in stealth packaging. Find the best marijuana vaporizers for sale at the lowest prices.
Vaporized Marijuana Analysis
Properly vaporized dry herbs will look brown in color. There will be no black ashes. Spill some on your bright clothes and it just wipes off, no ash residue to leave a mark. The shade of the color of your vaped weed can tell you things about your vaporizer or vaporizer techniques. Vaporized herb that is dark brown to a very dark brown indicates your temperature is high. Vapor will be thick (or you’re hauling way too hard). Very light brown indicates your vaporizing your herb at a low temperature. The herb will vaporize slower, you’ll get more time on your herb. The vapor will not be as thick as a higher temp vaporization. Well vaporized herb, mid-brown in color, still has approximately 5% potency left in it. We use vaped herb to make cookies, brownies and cakes. Experiment with your vaporizer to find the best control for your vaping lifestyle. See all the unique vaporized herb in-depth experiments at marijuana vaporizers.
How To Use Marijuana Vaporizers
Before you vape your first bowl always read the instructions that come with your new weed vaporizer. Most first timers want to feel that heavy smoke in their lungs. They haul so hard on a vaporizer not realizing their lungs are full. Coughing sessions await the uninitiated. First timers don’t see thick wads of smoke so they get freaked out. The best way to see vapor is in the balloon systems. Whip style marijuana vaporizers take a little more finesse. Play with the toke pressure to get your desired amount of vapor for your lung capacity. A very brown dark vapor usually means too high a temperature setting and the herb is too burned up. The best vapor is blue in color and smooth to the throat. If your throat gets roughed up, the temperature of your vaporizer is usually too high. Find the right temperature setting for your vaporizer. They can differ from each manufacturer despite the temperature setting. You don’t have to vaporize big amounts of herb. We use about half a normal joint for three balloon fulls of the volcano vape hooked up with a 18 inch long balloon. The session lasts longer than smoking that half joint. Rule of thumb for chopping your herb is keep it a mulched chop for balloons and a finer mince chop for whips. Always experiment for your personal preferences. Click one of the following banners to answer where to find vaporizers and where to buy vaporizers for sale.
Tips for using marijuana vaporizers:
- Read new instructions, disinfect all applicable parts and charge any necessary batteries before vaporizing.
- Medical marijuana likes to be vaporized at 365°F to 374°F which is also 185°C to 190°C depending on the make and model of your vaporizer. We know some vape heads who like 230°C in order to fill their lungs with heavier vapor. Others like a low heat at 320°F for a very light, hash tasting vapor. Find the temperature setting for your personal vaporizer experience. A few degrees in vapor heat can harsh out a throat, find your personal threshold. Be patient, the temperature may say 370°F but sometimes the vaporizer won’t be quite ready, don’t be afraid to tentatively feel it, give it an extra few minutes to warm up.
- Think of chopping your herbs into small, medium, large OR mince, mulch and chunky sizes. Cut your herbs into a mid sized mulch for bigger volcanoes. Whip styles tend to like a regular mulch size herb chop. Mind you some whip styles now have fans, leading to a mulch size preference. Finely chopped herb works best in small portable pocket size vapes. Marijuana Grinders will help you achieve the herb chop you want without getting stinky, sticky fingers and scissors. Marijuana Grinder Reviews will let you know what’s new in a herb grinder.
- Vape With Caution! Start out with a 1/4 toke and work up from there, you won’t know until you exhale, the vapor may catch you off guard. Too many a lung has hacked up at first time vape hits.
- Discover how many passes or vaporizations per bowl full you can achieve before the bowl is totally spent. Our personal volcano will take 3 passes to extinguish the life of the herb.
- The color of the vapor can tell you when to change to a fresh bowl. The vapor should be a nice blue hue. As you vaporize a bowl full, the color will turn brown indicating it’s time for fresh herb. Realize when the bowl is exhausted so you are not starting to haul harder to get a hit especially when using a on demand whip style intake.
- Buy extra balloons, get an extra pack or roll, you’ll find after good vaporizer usage, the vapor will sticky up the balloon. Buy extra feet of surgical grade tubing for whip style vapes. It gets slicked up with resin gum and could effect the taste. Buy extra bowls for all vapes, you’ll need them for parties.
- Don’t put too much pressure when attaching the balloon/mouthpiece to a volcano vape, the base will bend given enough pressure and time.
- Have some sanitized wipes kicking around during party time. After many uses, the mouthpiece of any vaporizer gets gummed up with lip gloss and needs cleaning. Clean, be diligent. The mouthpiece is most important to constantly keep clean, use isopropyl-alcohol or some other real good cleaning agent. Stay ahead of the resin that can build up in plastics and silicone. It can affect the quality of the vapor and can become toxic over time.
- With the money you save on papers, lighters and smoking less herb, you’ll see a fatter wallet. Live longer and vaporize.
Marijuana Vaporizer Reviews
Our marijuana vaporizer reviews are all about using the vaporizer. Technical statistics you’ll find at purchase points. Our review blogs are designed to assist you in making an informed decision on which marijuana vaporizer is best for you. Our reviews cover communication with the vaporizer companies so you’ll know who is legitimately in business. We cover packaging and presentation. Then we study all other reviews we can find. Next our team uses the vaporizer everyday for one month. Our review will reflect anything new we discover. The results are made public. There are many nuances in toke styles and vapor delivery. Get ready for big parties. Know what is up your alley for personal vaporizing.