Welcome, let our team of vape heads inform and enlighten you on the use and control of using a vaporizer for marijuana. We’re creating a vaporizer community for everyone. Using a marijuana vaporizer is the healthiest way for users to ingest medical marijuana or recreational weed. Vaporizers can be used to consume a wide variety of dry herbs, oils, extracts and concentrates. There are many types of marijuana vaporizers. The two basic desktop dry herb electronic vaporizers are balloon and whip style. Balloon style, where you toke out of a (forced air) filled up bag of vapor. Whip style (tube) where the toke is on demand vapor.
There are many types of portable vaporizers for sale. They’ll vaporize dry herbs, oils, extracts and concentrates of all types. Basic heat sources for vaporizers are battery power or butane. While new technology utilizes UAV-Free Halogen light source to vaporize your marijuana. You should familiarize yourself on using a vaporizer when starting out. Everyone has the manufacturer details. We actually use them for 30 days then review the vaporizers. It’s our pleasure letting you know about the 420 results to help you buy. Buy marijuana vaporizers for sale online to take advantage of huge brand name vaporizer selections. Enjoy low wholesale prices with price matching. Take advantage of easy online ordering methods with free shipping in stealth packaging. Find the best marijuana vaporizers for sale at the lowest prices.
Vaporized Marijuana Analysis
Properly vaporized dry herbs will look brown in color. There will be no black ashes. Spill some on your bright clothes and it just wipes off, no ash residue to leave a mark. The shade of the color of your vaped weed can tell you things about your vaporizer or vaporizer techniques. Vaporized herb that is dark brown to a very dark brown indicates your temperature is high. Vapor will be thick (or you’re hauling way too hard). Very light brown indicates your vaporizing your herb at a low temperature. The herb will vaporize slower, you’ll get more time on your herb. The vapor will not be as thick as a higher temp vaporization. Well vaporized herb, mid-brown in color, still has approximately 5% potency left in it. We use vaped herb to make cookies, brownies and cakes. Experiment with your vaporizer to find the best control for your vaping lifestyle.
How To Use Marijuana Vaporizers
Most first timers want to feel that heavy smoke in their lungs. People are used to combustion when smoking joints. They haul so hard on a vaporizer not realizing their lungs are full. Coughing sessions await the uninitiated. First timers don’t see thick wads of smoke so they get freaked out. The best way to see vapor is in the balloon systems. Whip style marijuana vaporizers take a little more finesse. Play with the toke pressure. That refers your intake draw eight. Get your desired amount of vapor for your lung capacity. The best vapor is clear light blue in color while smooth down the throat. If your throat gets roughed up, the temperature of your vaporizer is usually too high. Find the right temperature setting for your vaporizer. They can differ from each manufacturer despite the actual temperature setting. You don’t have to vaporize big amounts of herb. We use about half a normal joint for three balloon fulls of the volcano vape hooked up with a 18 inch long balloon. The session lasts longer than smoking that half joint. Always experiment for your personal preferences.
Tips for using marijuana vaporizers:
- Read new instructions, disinfect all applicable parts and charge any necessary batteries before vaporizing.
- Medical marijuana likes to be vaporized at 365°F to 420°F which is also 185°C to 215°C. Depends on the make and model of your vaporizer. We know some vape heads who like 215°C in order to fill their lungs with heavier vapor. Others like a low heat at 350°F for a very light, hash tasting vapor. Find the temperature setting for your personal vaporizer experience. A few degrees in vapor heat can harsh out a throat. Find your personal threshold. Be patient, the temperature may say 370°F but sometimes the vaporizer won’t be quite ready. Don’t be afraid to tentatively feel it, give it an extra few minutes to warm up.
- Think of chopping your herbs into small, medium, large OR mince, mulch or chunky sizes. Cut your herbs into a mid sized mulch for bigger volcanoes. Whip styles tend to like a regular mulch size herb chop. Mind you some whip styles now have fans, leading to changing mulch size preference. Finely chopped herb works best in small portable pocket size vapes. Marijuana Grinders will help you achieve the herb chop you want without getting stinky, sticky fingers and scissors.
- Vape With Caution! Start out with a 1/4 toke and work up from there, you won’t know until you exhale. The vapor may catch you off guard. Too many a lung has hacked up at first time vape hits.
- Discover how many passes or vaporizations per bowl full you can achieve before the bowl is totally spent. Our personal volcano will take 3 passes to extinguish the life of the herb.
- Realize when the bowl is exhausted. You don’t want to haul harder to get a hit. Especially when using a on demand whip style intake.
- Buy extra balloons. Get an extra pack or roll. You’ll find after good vaporizer usage, the vapor will sticky up the balloon. Buy extra feet of surgical grade tubing for whip style vapes. It gets slicked up with resin gum and could effect the taste. Buy extra bowls for all vapes, you’ll need them for parties.
- Have some sanitized wipes kicking around during party time. After many uses, the mouthpiece of any vaporizer gets gummed up with lip gloss. Clean, be diligent. The mouthpiece is most important to constantly keep clean. Use isopropyl-alcohol or some other real good cleaning agent. Stay ahead of the resin that can build up in plastics and silicone. It can affect the quality of the vapor. It could become toxic over time.
- With the money you save on papers, lighters and smoking less herb, you’ll see a fatter wallet. Live longer and vaporize.